Tuesday 4 March 2014

My Top Five Oscars Looks



Apologises for the lateness of this post! Unfortunately I've been pretty ill recently, so I spent all of yesterday watching Pokemon and Super Mario Bros like I did when I was younger.

I literally don't know anyone who doesn't like awards season, either for the films or the dresses. I'm a major cinephile and I love to judge what people are wearing so its a win win situation for me!

Here are my top five looks-

1. Kate Hudson in Versace
TBH this dress would still look gorgeous without those sleeves.


2. Angelina Jolie in Elie Saab
I've seen this dress on some of the worst dressed lists and I just can't get it! I think she looks stunning!


3. Lupita Nyong'o in Prada
I read somewhere that she picked this colour because it reminded her of Narobi. This girl can get away with wearing any colour (lucky thing!)

4. Cate Blanchett in Armani PrivĂ©
Lets be honest Cate would look stunning if she turned up in a sack.


5. Sandra Bullock in Alexander McQueen
Again I've seen this dress in some of the worst dressed lists. I'm not sure if I just have bad taste or if they're blind.


And finally some honourable mentions

           Portia de Rossi                               Olivia Wilde                                   Sally Hawkins



My least favourite look



What did you think of the Oscars? Did you have a favourite awards season look?

No comments:

Post a Comment